Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First day of mat leave

(10 Posts)
teamrigby Mon 30-Nov-15 06:57:39

And I've had the shittest nights sleep ever! sad

Baking hot, pee'd twice as much as normal, feel nauseous and can't get back to sleep!

Cue angry mood...

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Mon 30-Nov-15 07:01:05

Ah no sad lack of sleep and multiple weeing I completely sympathise and relate with! Have a restful day flowers

toohardtothinkofaname Mon 30-Nov-15 07:18:04

Haha teamrigby, SNAP! Although I could sleep because I was too uncomfortable & cold. Maybe our bodies knew we'd have some napping time today.

toohardtothinkofaname Mon 30-Nov-15 07:17:59

*couldn't

teamrigby Mon 30-Nov-15 07:55:07

My DP is lucky he had the foresight to bring me a cuppa when he got up, otherwise there may have been a tantrum lol!!

sherbertlemon17 Mon 30-Nov-15 08:22:18

Double snap! So unfair... I really wanted a nice lie in this morning angry

lemon101 Mon 30-Nov-15 08:37:09

Snap too! Up at 4am through to 6am with a pelvis that feels like its being prized apart, a sore back and paranoia (completely groundless) that my waters are leaking....

toohardtothinkofaname Mon 30-Nov-15 09:25:39

Hope you have some decent time off before your due dates to rest up!

IslaMann Mon 30-Nov-15 09:30:14

Ditto! Mind you, not slept more than 4 hrs for over a week. Just consoled myself last night that I can nap this afternoon. You all have my sympathies

flamingoshoes Mon 30-Nov-15 10:03:20

Me too first proper day off work up all night with horrendous braxton hicks. Really hoping for a few days rest before this one arrives (not due til 20th but knowing my luck they will appear early!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now