Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Missed period

(7 Posts)
Christinedonna Sun 29-Nov-15 18:54:27

My period was due yesterday, although it's usually first thing in the morning so it's basically almost 2 days late already. I've had sore boobs for a few days now (they're extremely sore and swollen now) and have had back ache for about a week, not as bad now as when it first started but still definitely there. I've had a few dull cramps and little twinges but nothing like period pains. I have had diarrhoea today and felt abit sicky today and yesterday. Will buy a test tomorrow, anyone that's had these symptoms and got their outcome or are currently in the same suspension boat please feel free to let me know.

Pollyputhtekettleon Tue 01-Dec-15 10:55:17

Pee on a stick. There are as many people who have been two days late who weren't pregnant as who were. I know it's exciting speculating but you are better off not getting excited until you have at least dobe a test. It's the weirdest thing but I always found I didn't want to do the test as it was more fun speculating as the days went on. But I was wrong as many times as I was right.

Christinedonna Tue 01-Dec-15 15:02:39

BFP last night and 2 this morning🎉🎉

Pollyputhtekettleon Tue 01-Dec-15 17:19:18

Congratulations! Now you can get excited;)

Christinedonna Tue 01-Dec-15 18:17:38

Thank you!

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Christinedonna Tue 01-Dec-15 20:26:57

Thank you! Achey boobs, back and nausea but I'm happy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now