Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

While eating a multipack of Dairy Milk...

(13 Posts)
novemberchild Thu 26-Nov-15 18:56:07

I came across this helpful advice from the NHS for DH, if he feels like getting a 'sweet fruit' rammed somewhere embarrassing, that is.

Fortunately, he agreed with me. Not that he had many other options...heh heh heh.

Happydays2000 Thu 26-Nov-15 21:56:44

This made me laugh!! I would definitely tell him where to shove his sweet fruit!!

Junosmum Thu 26-Nov-15 23:20:48

Nhs using 'mom'?! What is the world coming to. And yeah, clearly the author hasn't tried robbing a hormonal woman off with fruit when she really wanted chocolate! He wouldn't be able to write it if he had. Strangely for me I'm craving satsumas!

novemberchild Thu 26-Nov-15 23:28:40

Hm...yes, that is weird. It might just be NHS-approved...the app is actually nice.

No sweet fruit for me. I am a hormonal grumpy blanket-wearing, sofa-hogging, chocolate-eating monster.

Junosmum Fri 27-Nov-15 09:33:30

And today's craving is bananas. Unfortunately in my head they are surrounded by pancakes and nutella. The banana by itself is NOT going to cut it!

brookeberry Fri 27-Nov-15 10:07:27

I just ate cake for breakfast . . . . grin

Nousername2015 Fri 27-Nov-15 10:23:50

I'm on a long drive with a bag of galaxy minstrels already opened. The healthy snacks I packed to kid myself will probabyl stay in the bag.

Everythinggettingbigger Fri 27-Nov-15 12:26:44

suddenly craving a dairy milk......

novemberchild Fri 27-Nov-15 22:27:03

Crave a multipack! Join meeeeee! smile

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 30-Nov-15 11:14:46

i did over the weekend oops!

DimlowChips Mon 30-Nov-15 15:50:18

LOL! DH has got into the habit of doubling whatever I ask for. I sent him for a 'normal sized bag of maltesers' the other night, and he came home with a box of them!

grin Good boy!

clarabellski Mon 30-Nov-15 16:15:42

Haha, good find!

DH knows better.

waxweasel Mon 30-Nov-15 18:32:37

Hahaha I have this app! I remember seeing this advice and being so incensed I sent a screenshot to DH and my pregnant BF with a very sweary rant alongside

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now