Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Babyzen Yoyo 0+ question

(3 Posts)
purplecat27 Mon 23-Nov-15 17:39:07

Hi, our Babyzen Yoyo 0+ package was delivered today and I managed to put it all together myself, it was pretty easy! My question to those in the know is, are you supposed to take the zipped foot muff part off the newborn nest to fold it? It didn't seem to want to fold very small when I tried with it on, but might just be because I haven't quite got the hang of it yet.

Thanks!

goodnessgraciousgoudaoriginal Mon 23-Nov-15 20:05:08

You can fold it with the zipped blanket still attached, but it won't go as small (and probably won't fit in the carrier bag it comes with).

We have noticed this as well. It might be that with use, the blanket gets a bit more maleable, but otherwise you can always try using a different blanket.

purplecat27 Tue 24-Nov-15 08:00:21

Thanks, I've taken it off and taken the raincover out of it's little pouch and it goes much smaller, the combination of those 2 being in place when folded seems to add a lot of bulk. We've got it in the carry bag now, can't believe how small it is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now