Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

possible? pre eclampsia

(4 Posts)
Natalieday1 Mon 23-Nov-15 12:58:56

Hi guys I'm 34 weeks pregnant! Have an appointment at the midwife this afternoon to get checked because of this but just want to know if any of u can quickly tell me ur experiences/symptoms with pre eclampsia, this is my 4th pregnancy and had it in my 1st where I needed to get an emergency c section, however can't remember much about the symptoms,
Had a consultant appointment last week where she said my blood pressure was slightly up but not enough to worry about,
However for the last couple of days have pretty much had a constant headache which paracetamol hasn't shifted, been feeling generally unwell, dizzy, weak. Feeling like I am slightly swollen and puffed up and my urine is pretty dark, like orange! Have also had morning sickness symptoms too which has resulted in me being sick a few times, any of this sound familiar? Trying not to panic about It though as I know this will raise my bp

bluewisteria Mon 23-Nov-15 17:50:19

Yes, go and get checked asap
flowers

eatyourveg Mon 23-Nov-15 18:03:38

How did you get on at the appt with the midwife?

Natalieday1 Mon 23-Nov-15 21:12:40

As I said in my op blue i did go and get checked had phoned the midwife before posting on here..
Thanks for asking eatyourveg, got on ok slight protein in my urine and blood pressure was slightly up they told me to come back on Friday to get my bp checked again..
So fingers crossed its all good on Friday
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now