Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OW!!! Getting beaten up from inside!

(13 Posts)
MrsCrimshaw Sun 22-Nov-15 22:48:51

Baby is really giving me a battering this evening. I'm 37+5 and baby seems to be headbutting me down below. It really hurts! Anyone else got a violent little one giving them a hard time?

honeysucklejasmine Sun 22-Nov-15 22:49:56

Mine is apparently having a fight with my large intestine. Sooooo uncomfortable.

MrsCrimshaw Sun 22-Nov-15 22:58:08

Oh thats horrid. I have a really dodgy tum this week but I think it's just down to him/her doing similar to yours!

AnnaMarlowe Sun 22-Nov-15 23:00:48

flowers. I remember it well. I have twins and I was just telling them recently that they used to kick me to bits every morning between 3and 5am - eight little limbs all wearing rugby boots! It's a lovely memory now but very tiring at the time.

Cheshirehello79 Mon 23-Nov-15 00:02:38

I seriously sat down today and thought my body has been invaded by Incredible Hulk inside my tummy 38+4 and can't wait till it's over

DimlowChips Mon 23-Nov-15 07:17:15

I know what you mean. I was really excited that DC1 had dropped into my pelvis on Saturday, the pain in my ribs from kicking has had me in tears lately. Now I've got the joy of having him pushing down against my cervix instead hmm

brokencrayons Mon 23-Nov-15 09:49:50

Today is my due date and baby is celebrating by elbowing me in my side. It's incredibly painful shock and makes me yelp! At least I can poke her little limb back into
Place afterwards.

Metalhead Mon 23-Nov-15 09:57:24

I had the same last night, 2.5 hours of constant bum in the ribs, kicks in my side and something else pressing on my bladder. 38 weeks today and I'm so over being pregnant! My only consolations is that I've got a definite end date (section next week) and know with absolute certainty that I'm never doing this again EVER!

MrsCrimshaw Mon 23-Nov-15 13:08:11

Lol I know how you feel metalhead this is my first and ideally I'd like 2 children but not sure I can hack going through this again! Baby seems to be pushing out through the walls today.

MurlockedInTheCellarHelpUs Mon 23-Nov-15 13:14:20

Yup.

29 weeks with a breech baby whom I suspect is trying to kick its way out through my cervix.

Wait a bit longer please baby!

CoffeeAndOranges Mon 23-Nov-15 17:11:49

40+2 here and I get the cervical headbutts at the same time as feet in the ribs and possibly a bum lurching out at the side. Lovely. Also a random hard round thing, I think it might be a heel, right in the centre at the top of my uterus (just where you rest your mug on your bump!) - really sore!!

Definitely want this baby out now!

MrsCrimshaw Mon 23-Nov-15 17:22:20

I second the round hard thing, coffeeandoranges! It's just below my ribs on the right hand side. I think it might be a knee... who knows?

Unfortunately I'm not getting any positive BH or other labour-ish feelings so don't think baby is coming out quite yet. Bugger.

Ooooofff - big kick in the solar plexus!

MrsCrimshaw Tue 24-Nov-15 16:42:33

Random hard thing really battering me in the guts! I'm 38 weeks today - can you come out now baby?!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now