Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tell me I'll get my mojo back!

(7 Posts)
socktastic Sun 22-Nov-15 16:28:26

9 weeks today and just feeling awful. Nauseated, lethargic and full of the cold! Feeling so guilty as DH is being brilliant with doing all the chores. All I managed to do was put away 1 basket of washing (unironed!) Took me half an hour and completely wiped me out. Now I'm collapsed on the sofa, a blubbering wreck feeling completely useless!

E11Chick Sun 22-Nov-15 16:32:10

I'm 10 weeks and feel pretty much the same.....I had to take a 2 hour nap after doing the food shopping yesterday! My dh is being great too which just makes me feel guilty for being so rubbish at the moment. I'm hoping I'll feel better once I'm in the second trimester x

lemon101 Sun 22-Nov-15 17:18:22

lol! It does get better! The first trimester sucks the life out of you, but all of a sudden you will turn a corner and be back to normal so much so that you may even wonder if you were over-reacting in retrospect (I certainly did anyway!).

The worry of the first trimester definitely doesn't help either.

Hang on in there! It really is a crappy few weeks - even at 38 weeks as I am now I feel better than I did at 9 weeks!

Inwaiting Sun 22-Nov-15 19:09:37

im 9 + 2 and feel exactly the same. you're not alone sweet xxx

NoArmaniNoPunani Sun 22-Nov-15 19:27:39

I'm 35 weeks and I've been like that the whole way through.

Buttwing Sun 22-Nov-15 21:37:53

I've got 4dc and weeks 9 and 10 were by far the worst two weeks out of pregnancies. You will start to feel better soon at around 10 weeks the placenta takes over nourishing your baby and you will feel less like a zombie!

ArchiesMamaBird Sun 22-Nov-15 21:57:44

Hang in there! I felt dreadful until 15 weeks (but we were having a horrible heat wave so in retrospect I would have probably felt better by 12 weeks if the weather was cooler)
It was literally like somebody flicked a switch one morning. I then felt AMAZING all the way through my pregnancy until the last 2 weeks when I was desperate to get him out wink
Good luck, and try and enjoy it because it flies by so quickly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now