Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

maternity leggings

(15 Posts)
MagicDucky Sat 21-Nov-15 20:06:32

I basically live in leggings (classy I know) but the waist band is starting to dig into my tummy already! I'm only 10 weeks!!

Last pregnancy I got maternity leggings from Matalan which were alright but a bit thin, was just wondering if anyone could recommend any others?

Picnic2223 Sat 21-Nov-15 20:25:19

H and m are amazing. I've worn mine since 16 weeks and i'm currently 36 weeks and living in then. They also don't go see through!

daisydalrymple Sat 21-Nov-15 20:31:35

Loved the navy and black ones I had from next.

ClutterofStarlings Sat 21-Nov-15 20:47:36

Another vote for h&m here smile

ExplodingCarrots Sat 21-Nov-15 20:50:54

I got some from New Look. They were actually quite good. I do still wear them sometimes blush

TwigsWithStupidLittleLightsOn Sat 21-Nov-15 20:52:29

H&M are excellent. I'm currently wearing Mothercare ones which are also good.

I found a pair of Isabella Oliver ones on eBay (bargain) and they are AMAZING.

messyjessy7 Sat 21-Nov-15 21:14:06

Another H&M recommendation here. Lived in them when pregnant. Especially the last trimester. So comfy!

Runningupthathill82 Sat 21-Nov-15 21:21:38

I haven't found any I like!
Got h&m and Mothercare ones. The Mothercare ones are a tad see-through, despite buying a size too big, and both my pairs of h&m ones developed holes after a handful of washes so have ended up in the bin.
Living in my Topshop Leigh jeggings now - not remotely see-through and just as comfortable.

JennyC520 Sat 21-Nov-15 22:16:41

H&M maternity leggings.
I also have a pair of H&M regular leggings but in a size bigger and just wear it under my bump. I use them at home, and for exercise, better than spending loads on maternity sports stuff.

fififolle Sat 21-Nov-15 22:21:46

Jojo maman ones are great, lovely and thick and pull up right over your bump. Also remember mn discount.

LBOCS2 Sat 21-Nov-15 22:35:14

Yep, JoJo here too. Really thick and overbump. I've been in them since about 16 weeks.

BexusSugarush Sat 21-Nov-15 23:56:53

New Look do really decent quality maternity leggings, although I'd fully suggest going with the seam-free option.. people keep asking me what the weird raised line is along my bump!

www.newlook.com/shop/maternity/shop-department/2-pack-maternity-black-and-purple-seam-free-leggings-_364416641

sparechange Sat 21-Nov-15 23:59:50

H&M ones are best.
I think they are only about £7.99 a pair as well
They also do (or did) jegging-y ones as well, when you have to look a little bit more dressed up!

Iammad Sun 22-Nov-15 07:44:12

H&m were the best, but didn't last very long but at 7.99 I guess it's not to bad if you have to replace them a few times.
New look are awful, they bubbled after first use.

saraht84 Sun 22-Nov-15 09:38:02

I bought some from peacocks last week and they're super comfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now