Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleach 22 weeks pregnant

(5 Posts)
Gingerlady123 Thu 19-Nov-15 10:34:04

22.5 weeks pregnant here. Last night oh used bleach in the bedroom to clean the walls with. Bleach diluted with lots of water. He opened the windows and aired the room out for about three hours before bed. It didn't smell to strong just a little hint. Worried it'll hurt baby though

gamerchick Thu 19-Nov-15 10:40:05

You didn't drink it did you?

Nothing you've said will harm your baby. You breath in more poisons sitting in a car/walking down the street.

Runningupthathill82 Thu 19-Nov-15 12:02:38

Don't get this, sorry! I've been cleaning with bleach throughout both my pregnancies. Unless you drink it or snort it, surely there's no issue?

Cel982 Thu 19-Nov-15 12:03:59

There's no risk. None. Honestly. Stop worrying.

Agent160 Thu 19-Nov-15 12:55:25

You and the baby will be fine. I don't know anyone who stopped using bleach in pregnancy and all their babies are fine. If there was any risk the midwife would tell you not to use it.

My mum actually did accidentally drink bleach when pregnant with me (small amount and diluted but still definitely consumed bleach!!) and I've turned out fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now