Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Irregular Periods, Ovulation TTC

(3 Posts)
Rosie94 Thu 19-Nov-15 00:24:37

Hello everyone.
My partner and I are planning on starting to try for baby #2 mid next year so I've decided to start tracking my cycles etc. Currently my periods are completely irregular, I'm currently on cycle day 42 with no signs of coming on. I've read that most people don't ovulate with irregular cycles however I know when I am as I get a sort of stabbing pain in one of my ovaries. During this one massive cycle I had the pain on day 11 and also day 41 (yesterday) if I am correct that means I am ovulating as if my cycles were 39 days?
I know we aren't trying yet but my head is in baby mode and it's getting me really upset thinking I might not be ovulating.

Sanch1 Thu 19-Nov-15 10:38:35

Try the Conceptionboard, there will be lots of ladies trying to conceive over there able to answer your questions or be in s similar situation.

dizzylemon Thu 19-Nov-15 11:26:05

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now