Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

constantly cold

(6 Posts)
RoTo72 Wed 18-Nov-15 10:32:31

7w2d and honestly haven't felt heat in 7 weeks. Constantly cold, seems worse days I'm nauseated. Anybody else feel like this?

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 18-Nov-15 10:41:07

I was early on in my pregnancy. Freezing all the time! I don't know why though! It's not that bad now at 19 weeks xx

PrincessPunzie Wed 18-Nov-15 10:47:40

I've been feeling colder since I've been pregnant too. I wasn't sure if it was just the change in the seasons (I'm 11 weeks today so got upduffed as things were starting to turn autumnal) but I don't recall feeling it to this degree in previous years. I nearly always have the heating on in the daytime, whereas most autumns/winters I've been content with wearing layers.

RoTo72 Wed 18-Nov-15 10:49:59

I thought it was just me. And I'm.so bloated cant close my winter coats

Kaytee1987 Wed 18-Nov-15 11:34:04

I'm the same how weird! I just thought i felt cold because I was tired and sometimes being tired makes me a little shivery x

EllieJayJay Thu 19-Nov-15 16:41:14

I keep feeling cold too, but I always do when I'm tired too and I'm exhausted all the time at the moment!

But also wake up super warm! It's all very confusing smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now