Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnant??

(4 Posts)
bexieboo25 Mon 16-Nov-15 13:59:04

Hi, I believe I'm around 8dpo, although not 100% sure. We have not actively been ttc, but we haven't been the best with contraception either just recently.

For the past few days, I've had pains similar to period pains, they've been on and off. I've also been suffering nausea, dizzy spells, higher temp, backache and some terribly vivid nightmares. Today my left boob has been aching, but that has passed again and I struggle to catch my breath doing just basic everyday stuff. My period isn't due for another week or so, I'm not exactly regular since my DD was born (18 months). My (male) cats are also obsessed with me and won't leave me alone - they were the same while I was pregnant with DD.

With DD I had no signs until about 6 weeks when sickness hit. But I've never felt like this before, it's completely out of the ordinary for me.

Is it possible I could be pregnant? X

TheOmeletteBadge Mon 16-Nov-15 14:00:01

Possible if you haven't been using contraception.

All those symptoms are a red herring though, especially at 8dpo.

bexieboo25 Mon 16-Nov-15 14:14:07

Thanks :-) I do feel it would be too early to tell, but my OH is convinced I am, and the feelings I have atm are not normal for me.

Pollyputhtekettleon Mon 16-Nov-15 14:57:26

Certainly possible. You can test in 2 days at 10dpo with a first response if you are desperate to find out. But even if negative, I would test again a couple of days later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now