Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling weepy

(11 Posts)
RoTo72 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:26:26

7w0d today and feeling v weepy. Rough weekend. (sat 2dogs ended up with cones of shame, one after op on leg the week before and the other after issue with his ear. 2 stupid labs with cones have mu legs black and blue), Sunday awful sickness and nausea the entire day. Hardly ate and wretched constantly. DS off school with cold and barking dry cough.Also worried about scan next Monday, as this time last week we couldnt find hb. Oh I'm just moaning.

Sunshine511 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:33:13

And breathe!!!!!

Please remember that your hormones are going crazy right now so be kind to yourself! It's okay to feel sad and it sounds like you're having a rough few days. Please remember that these are all problems that will pass. Don't let yourself get too bogged down in it all. Easier said than done I know! Also, it would have been early to find a heartbeat last week so I'm sure everything will go perfectly with your next scan. That will be a huge weight off your mind too. Keep your chin up flowers sending hugs x

RoTo72 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:37:52

Thanks. Logically I know all this, just hormones. Feel like a teenager instead of a 40+ yr old.

GizzyBoo Mon 16-Nov-15 11:28:45

I had a full on sobbing meltdown last Wednesday night because I was too tired. I even cried in the loo because I was too tired to be there. I had to be put to bed blush I'm 13+2 and this is #5. You'd think I'd know better grin
It's hormones and it sounds like you are having a tough couple of weeks. Be kind to yourself xx

Sunshine511 Mon 16-Nov-15 11:31:28

Honestly, I've totally been there myself! I've had various meltdowns which have been over nothing. You actually do have a few things on your plate at the moment. Throw hormones into the mix and it becomes unbearable. You'll be feeling better before you know it smile x

RoTo72 Mon 16-Nov-15 11:57:14

Ds just had a meltdown. He has Aspergers all cos his earphones didn't work. So didn't need this today.

EllieJayJay Mon 16-Nov-15 12:03:19

Big hug RoRo me too today... Crying at everything again! Sounds like you are having a tough day try hope you can try and find some you time at some point xx

Sending you virtual hugs flowers

RoTo72 Mon 16-Nov-15 12:05:07

Thanks xx

RoTo72 Tue 17-Nov-15 13:01:29

The weepiness has turned into full blown psychosis today, no one is safe. And oh isn't coping. Iv threw my engagement ring at him and told him to f# away off. He shouted back and now I really wish he would f off. I don't want to feel like this as much as he doesn't want to live with it. Wtf wont he just give me a by ball? I. Not myself hormones are haywire. Swear if id anywhere to go id be away. Rant over

DowntonDiva Tue 17-Nov-15 15:27:33

I called my dp the c word during one hideous episode at around 6 weeks. And we never speak to one another like that let alone name call.

Sorry you are feeling like this, it does pass I promise flowers

RoTo72 Tue 17-Nov-15 16:28:29

Its awful. I'm like a big baby. Had a nap and feel ok now. Oh never raises his voice, so I must have really been unreasonable. (i know i was, i called the dog a tw#t). Tho he's cooking dinner now for us all. So he prob feels a bit crap at himself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now