Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When to tell...

(3 Posts)
SunnyScot89 Mon 16-Nov-15 09:16:36

I've just found out that I'm pregnant again after I MCed at 5.5 weeks about 2 months ago. No idea how far along I am as I haven't had a period since I MC. Think I'm probably 5 weeks. Last time we hadn't told parents, we'd both just told our best friends, but we missed the support of parents when we lost the baby...

Is it too soon to tell our parents? Is it just tempting fate?

The only symptom I have is feeling slightly queezy, no sore boobs, no tiredness... could the test be wrong?

Louise34567 Mon 16-Nov-15 09:22:23

Hi Sunny, everyone is different, I'd say just tell who/when you feel comfortable - don't let anyone influence your and your DP's own decision smile

I would personally probably tell my parents first; and also, that way, should anything go wrong down the line, they're there as a support system - but as I said it's different for everyone so you have to do what makes you most comfortable.

I only had your symptoms at the start - morning sickness and insomnia didn't kick in until later.

Sighing Mon 16-Nov-15 09:37:47

If the support would have been useful (and I see no reason in that case not to discuss it now) then do talk to parents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now