Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bored and dreaming of the future

(4 Posts)
DimlowChips Sat 14-Nov-15 18:18:14

I am now at 33+3 and was feeling quite miserable (bad night sleep, PGP playing up and the weather is crap). So I've spent the afternoon propped in the corner of the sofa with a bar of chocolate and the Internet. I've managed to plan the following in that time:

Which nursery I intend to use when I go back to work. Thinking of sending DC1 there two half days a week while I work from home those mornings.

Read through the admissions info for a local private school that I desperately hope we wil be able to afford when the time comes, and.....

A holiday for all three of us to Disneyland in Florida for two weeks when DC is old enough to appreciate it!

Is this a bit mental?!? grin

TakesTwoToTango Sat 14-Nov-15 19:03:53

Sounds lovely and just what you need on a grey day. Congratulations on your pg! smile

PeppasNanna Sat 14-Nov-15 19:08:12

Reminds me of when i was pregnany with ds...27 years ago!
Best of a first pregnancy, enjoy.cake

jamtartandcustard Sat 14-Nov-15 21:53:18

Sometimes I look online and pick out our future 'downsized' home and luxury holidays for just myself and dh for once the kids have all grown up! That's awful isn't it? I love my children to pieces and will be gutted when they leave home. I'm 35+5 with dc4, the others are 11, 6 and 3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now