Talk

Advanced search

Just about ready to cry......oh wait...to late

(14 Posts)
Gemmyloupoo Fri 13-Nov-15 21:28:46

Me again

Now 40+5, had a sweep yesterday at 9am and still nothing. Im beginning to think this baby is never coming out. I've been on a massive walk today and the only thing that happened is I thought my waters had gone in boots, rushed to the nearest loo only to discover what can only be described as creamy gunk (sorry) and a little watery mess I'm my pants.
I know I'm not the only person dealing with this feeling of being pregnant forever so would like to offer an ear of help for anyone else needing to moan and rant!!
I know babies come when they are ready but this mummy to be is ready now!!!

Thanks for reading ??

kimberly1 Fri 13-Nov-15 21:43:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

DulcetMoans Fri 13-Nov-15 21:51:40

^ reported^

The waiting does get horrible, i know. Especially when you know it's coming, this massive life changing thing. I went 40+8 so was waiting as well. The only reassurance I can give is that it will happen, one way or the other, and soon!!

Gemmyloupoo Fri 13-Nov-15 22:02:17

Wasn't sure how to report that post thank you.

The waiting game is just horrendous. Thank you for your response. Just needed to moan smile

Snooksbury Fri 13-Nov-15 22:08:10

Sounds like you have lost your mind cud plug though, so that's a positive sign at least? Good luck with the waiting, it's horrible.

Snooksbury Fri 13-Nov-15 22:08:42

Mind cud?! Mucus!

Gemmyloupoo Fri 13-Nov-15 22:17:43

That made me giggle as I feel ive lost my mind lol. :D

Snooksbury Fri 13-Nov-15 22:38:25

Haha, I can imagine!

sepa Sat 14-Nov-15 14:25:14

How are you feeling today? Any signs?

Gemmyloupoo Sat 14-Nov-15 15:40:15

Aaaah thank you for asking, still the same. Very sore backache, lots of twinges that don't go anywhere. Just had a bath to relax after a nice walk this morning. I think a second sweep on Monday is looking on the cards.
That's if my pelvis will allow me to get there as the walk today was excruciating.

Take care smile

RevsDeCub Sat 14-Nov-15 19:53:36

I went in labour at 40+8, baby came at 40+10 - don't worry, there's still time!! smile

Lucy61 Sat 14-Nov-15 19:58:49

Your last post sounds promising, op. Back ache, twinges and harder to walk... Reckon baby will be here soon. grin

Mouthfulofquiz Sat 14-Nov-15 20:02:21

I went to to 40 plus 11 and I was pretty desperate by then! But, as you say, they come when they're ready. Annoying when you are ready and they aren't!

ODog Sat 14-Nov-15 21:54:26

I went to 40+10. I got pretty crazy in those ten days and became obsessed with a birth date statistics site. Longest 10 days of my life. You have my sympathies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now