Talk

Advanced search

I'm just so rubbish at waiting...

(6 Posts)
Bloodyhellfire123 Fri 13-Nov-15 20:34:17

So I got a positive test on the 5th of this month, my last period started on the 25th August but I have really irregular and long cycles so I've no idea how pregnant I actually am. I took one of those ones which tells you how many weeks and it said 2-3.
I hate the waiting game too. I had a mmc end of 2013 before we had our DS and I'm convinced that it'll happen again- and I worry that when I do eventually get a scan they will see something smaller than expected.

Argh sorry massive worry-ramble!

HopeintheAir Fri 13-Nov-15 20:39:07

It's horrible isn't it?

I should be 6+2 with dc2. Had an early scan two days ago and sac is measuring small with no hb yet. Got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan. Absolutely terrified that I'll have a second mc (first one earlier this year).

Keeping everything crossed for you flowers.

Bloodyhellfire123 Fri 13-Nov-15 20:42:41

Oh Hope I hope everything goes well for you. That's exactly what I went through with the mmc (although I'm sure it won't be the case for you). Waiting is so horrible. I just don't know what to do with myself. I even considered going for a private scan to check viability but I'm just not sure that'll stop the worry!

HopeintheAir Fri 13-Nov-15 20:47:47

Thank you. Luckily dc1 is a good distraction from constantly worrying about it!

I think an early scan around 7-8 weeks is a good idea for reassurance. I'm not sure I'd do a really early one again as I feel like it's caused more anxiety.

kimberly1 Fri 13-Nov-15 21:54:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

RoTo72 Fri 13-Nov-15 22:09:23

I had early scan on Monday. 6weeks 0 days. Saw two yolk sacs but only one embryo. No hb. I was freaking.out because I felt my symptoms were dwindling off towards the end of last week. But calmer now, symptoms back with vengance and "feel" pregnant again. Also.did a clear blue weeks test and still coming up 3+ weeks. Have to go back on 23rd for follow up. Hoping it was just too early.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now