Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Putting off testing :(

(8 Posts)
Staceyaa Fri 13-Nov-15 07:42:11

Hi everyone, I wrote on here before I was due on because for like 14 days before my period was due I felt different, my boobs was sore and felt fuller, I was cramping, I did a test 3 days before period was due and that was negative, I am now 7 days late and no sign of period, the cramping has stopped so now all I have is sore boobs, I keep putting off testing sad because I think it will come back negative again sad

Champagneformyrealfriends Fri 13-Nov-15 07:47:20

Putting it off won't change the result! I really hope you get your BFP flowers sending hugs xx

5hell Fri 13-Nov-15 07:57:20

well it sounds promising...test! and if it's negative test again in a few more days smile
good luck!

Frankie2015 Fri 13-Nov-15 08:08:16

I was the same I took a test because I had really sore boobs and was late but the first I did was negative and thought that was that but took the test again a week later and it was positive!! Im now 35 weeks pregnant so don't give up hope!

Good luck, have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Staceyaa Fri 13-Nov-15 08:14:32

Thankyou everyone, I suppose your rite, what ever the results say I can't change it, I will test in the morning X

Inwaiting Sat 14-Nov-15 11:23:00

how did you get on staceyaa?

Staceyaa Sat 14-Nov-15 19:51:50

The same day about 2 hours later I started the dreaded period sad

RoTo72 Sat 14-Nov-15 21:34:14

Awk. Xxx.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: