Talk

Advanced search

Back to back baby

(6 Posts)
MrsSoDown Thu 12-Nov-15 20:35:17

28 weeks pregnant and been told today baby is back to back. Knew something wasnt right as baby movement was weirdly painful. What can I do to get baby moving. Scared of a painful labour! Actually cried at the thought of it

Kristy99 Thu 12-Nov-15 20:36:36

I was told to get on all fours and rock. I'm sure you have plenty of time yet though.

VimFuego101 Thu 12-Nov-15 20:37:04

There is still time to get the baby to turn - take a look at the spinning babies website.

Llouh Thu 12-Nov-15 20:38:48

I wouldn't worry about it too much yet but getting on all fours and bouncing on a pregnancy ball both help get baby in a good position.

My baby seemed to be in a new position everyday even leading up to his birth. At 40+3 he was back to back and at 41 weeks when he was born he was lay in my left side so don't panic about it.

Loki17 Thu 12-Nov-15 20:57:46

There's loads of time yet for baby to turn. My dd was born back to back.I laboured fine but had to have intervention because I didn't dialate. I had a mobile epidural. I could still feel and move my legs and feel my contractions but it didn't hurt as much. My labour was wonderful. Don't worry, it will be fine x

RoTo72 Thu 12-Nov-15 23:47:50

My ds was back to back and delivered that way. Needed forceps but honestly apart from a little extra encouraging for him labour was fine. It was my first time (and only) so id nothing to compare, but rem thinking, wow that was a lot easier than I imagined.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now