Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant?

(14 Posts)
fairydust85 Wed 11-Nov-15 22:04:13

I was due on today but nothing has happened. I took a test this morning. See pic for result. The test line was a lot more noticeable in real life, think lighting in photo is bad. I've had false hope before due to evaporation lines. I read the instructions of the test and it said to allow 5 mins which I did. Went back to it and there were two lines. So I'm thinking this possibly isn't an evaporation line? I'm so confused...I have bought some clearblue digital tests to use instead to hopefully get a clearer result bit don't know when to retest. Can't bear the thought of getting my hopes up and ending up with a bfn :-/ hellpp

ConstanceMarkYaBitch Wed 11-Nov-15 22:05:20

Why are you confused? There is a line there, if you checked it within 5 mins then you are pregnant.

cashewnutty Wed 11-Nov-15 22:05:40

It isn't a very close up picture but i think i can see a line.

billabye Wed 11-Nov-15 22:06:19

I can definitely see a line smile

Alb1 Wed 11-Nov-15 22:07:31

I can clearly see a line, and the test was done properly, can't see any reason that wouldn't be positive!

fairydust85 Wed 11-Nov-15 22:40:43

thank you all for your replies. i really hope its good news and not a fluke or something weird happening :S

Pippa12 Wed 11-Nov-15 22:40:55

If that line developed before time limit I'd say that's a positive! But I didn't believe until I did a digital and saw Pregnant in black and white grin so I know how you feel. Congrats x

TheMrs04 Thu 12-Nov-15 05:25:00

Defiantly bfp!! Congrats!! I didn't believe mine until I also took a digital one and then I still didn't believe it! I made DH go to boots and buy more lol! X

Dixiechick17 Thu 12-Nov-15 05:34:08

Do the digital one today with your first wee mid stream for the best result. Although I had my faint positive in rhe morning and got a positive on the digital in the afternoon, morning wil be the best time. Congrats!

Katieemilyxo Thu 12-Nov-15 06:20:18

Your pregnant congratulations xox

fairydust85 Thu 12-Nov-15 07:46:37

Well it seems you were all right.....best ring the doctors then!

fairydust85 Thu 12-Nov-15 07:47:39

To see what happens next I mean. Jesus is this really happening to me...I still dont/can't believe it

HelenF35 Thu 12-Nov-15 07:50:12

Congratulations! I was in disbelief till my 12 week scan, that's normal! smile

RoTo72 Thu 12-Nov-15 08:15:56

Congratulations. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now