Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very achy lady bits! 31 weeks

(4 Posts)
ALR123 Wed 11-Nov-15 21:48:20

For the last 24 hrs my vag has been so achey, to the point it's actually making me yelp out in pain when I move. I know baby has been head down for a while as I had to have scans at 27 + 30 weeks. It feels like the head Is trying to push out which I know probably sounds ridiculous.
Do you know what this could be? its my first baby and I'm a little baffled

Dixiechick17 Thu 12-Nov-15 10:45:54

I believe the following terms are used for this-

Fanny Daggers
Lightning Crotch

Not nice, used to get some that made my knees wobble. Pregnancy is so glamorous.

Could also be the baby pressing on a nerve, speak to the midwife if you are worried though smile

loveulotslikejellytots Thu 12-Nov-15 10:48:43

Fanny daggers I'm afraid. 32 weeks here and it was really bad a few weeks ago. I think baby has shifted because it's not as bad now. Hope it gets better for you!

ALR123 Thu 12-Nov-15 18:05:13

Woke up this morning and it had gone but as the day has gone on its getting quite uncomfortable again. I had heard of fanny daggers.... now I get it!
Only 9 weeks to go yay !
Thanks ladies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now