Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone else have no energy or motivation?

(6 Posts)
pinkmallow Tue 10-Nov-15 12:19:31

I am nearly 27 weeks and just feel so tired and demotivated. There are so many things I need to do but just feel so weak and down, any tips to improve this?

CaptainKit Tue 10-Nov-15 13:07:27

26 weeks today and am a world of tiredness. Each Friday I make a list of things I need to do at the weekend; I then sleep and do very little on Saturday, and then do the most important things on the Sunday.

No tips on how to get round it, I'm afraid. I'm of the early nights and lie-ins at the weekend mentality, although can't really do that as the dogs need to be let out in the mornings otherwise I'll pay for my lie-in by cleaning up after them!

Everythinggettingbigger Tue 10-Nov-15 13:50:05

11 weeks today but the lack of energy is killing me! I work 40+ hours a week I genuinely haven't done a thing today.....even contemplated going home at 11.30 to sleep (obviously would not have told work this was the reason!)

SpaggyBollocks Tue 10-Nov-15 13:56:59

22 weeks and can't even bring myself to think up a witty phrase to describe how tired I am.

I have a toddler who was up between the hours of 2am and 5am and then awake for the day at 7am. tonight I have to go to work. on my feet. for about eight hours.

I want to cry!

EdgarAllenPoe Tue 10-Nov-15 15:55:19

I'm nearly 32 weeks and I'm shattered all the time. Partly it's because I'm not sleeping well and working full-time plus doing DIY every weekend (and some week nights) so I just never get a chance to recover. But I also found my iron levels are dropping too, so I've been prescribed iron pills and am hoping it helps. Don't know how I can carry on for another 5 weeks at work in this head-fog!

goodnightdarthvader1 Tue 10-Nov-15 16:52:27

Yup, 26 weeks, 2.5 more weeks of work, absolutely shattered. Even sleeping through (most) of the builders' banging and crashing as we get a new bathroom put in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now