Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nursing Bras for smaller back but bigger boobs!

(19 Posts)
Everythinggettingbigger Mon 09-Nov-15 11:19:31

at the moment im a 30F, when I had my DS my boobs just went absolutely huge but then I lost loads of weight and have since had a breast uplift and implants, after I had my DS I was about 34G.....not bad.....easy to find due to back size being 34....I have searched and searched for nursing bras with a smaller back and bigger cup size but anything less than a 34 seems to stop at a D...at a push a DD, obviously towards the end with the bump im more than likely to end up in a 32 for comfort but I will definitely be making sure I have well fitting bras after spending a small fortune on getting them "fixed" after my last pregnancy!

Any suggestions where can I find some?

randomsabreuse Mon 09-Nov-15 11:25:50

Nursing bra shop (Google it) has 28 backs on large cup sizes with some Royce bras. Have just ordered more for me but still up at a 34 back as ribcage expanded a fair amount. Very quick delivery.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 09-Nov-15 11:38:32

fab thanks random will try that one. Thought I had managed to visit every site on google but must have missed that one.

Dixiechick17 Mon 09-Nov-15 11:39:50

I'm a 32E and got my nursing bras in the figleaves sale section. Picked up a few lovely ones reduced to ten pounds each.

Jeffreythegiraffe Mon 09-Nov-15 11:41:25

Bravissimo, I'm a 32F. I thought their fitting service was fantastic.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 09-Nov-15 11:45:42

Thanks ladies....im obviously not looking hard enough blush

Dixiechick17 Mon 09-Nov-15 12:16:42

I also got 32e bras from mothercare

Mrsboathook Mon 09-Nov-15 12:21:53

Hotmilk.com. Terrible name, fabulous comfy bras.

KatharinaRosalie Mon 09-Nov-15 12:22:23

buy normal bras and coversion kits from ebay - you will have loads more choice, better prices and most importanly, better support.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 09-Nov-15 12:35:18

its the price that's bothering me on the few sites I have seen (£40 for one bra shock) Katharina so that may be a good idea! never thought of that....I have to wear matching sets (slight OCD) and I usually have really pretty sets so looking at some of the nursing bras is making me want to cry grin will have a look at that now thank you.

Havent seen any on Mothercare Dixie will have to keep my eyes peeled.

Hotmilk is a very unfortunate name Mrs but will check that out too thank you.

TriJo Mon 09-Nov-15 13:29:18

Freya do a nursing bra in 28/30 backs - I grabbed one in a 30HH on Figleaves the other week for 70% off.

KatharinaRosalie Mon 09-Nov-15 13:45:05

Yup exactly, I'm a 30GG at the moment, and at that size, the choice in nursing bras is pretty much limited to either wearing one, or not. grin And I don't want to pay tons of money for ugly unsupportive matronly bras either. Converting is dead easy and suddenly you can choose between hundreds of pretty, affordable bras (ebay, Brastop etc).

Dixiechick17 Mon 09-Nov-15 14:45:03

I love the hotmilk bras. Honestly the figleaves sale section is great. If you are not due until the new year I would hit the january sales on the figleaves website. Lovely sets.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 09-Nov-15 14:47:07

ooo great idea Dixie didn't think of the January sales, I'm actually not due until May but reality keeps hitting that's there is possibly only 4 pay days after Christmas before baby arrives!

CuppaSarah Mon 09-Nov-15 15:20:36

Bravissimo are amazing, just got myself some nursing bras. For being a 34h its the first time I have ever felt so compfy in a bra. Maybe ask for vouchers for Christmas too? You'll want to get remeasured every few months anyway.

randomsabreuse Tue 10-Nov-15 04:09:53

I'd wait. Went from pre pregnancy 30H to 34J now I'm feeding. Couldn't bear an underwire from pretty early on either. Royce from Nursing Bra Shop under £25 so cheaper than my normal bras

Sighing Tue 10-Nov-15 06:31:54

I do recommend the Royce bras (mostly as less and less nursing bras come in my current J/K cup).
They can be a bit 'pointy' (50's shape) but are very comfy.

madein1985 Tue 10-Nov-15 19:02:45

I bought a 34G nursing bra from mothercare at the weekend for £18. They don't seem to be on their website but they are in the shops. The lady who helped me said they did go up to a H or a J but they weren't in the prettiest of styles. They also had a double pack of a white and a black for £30 I think. Hope you find one that fits!

BushyTailedPony Tue 10-Nov-15 19:08:03

I also recommend the Nursing Bra Shop. Have all different sizes. Specifically love the hotmilk first light ivory one - it's so comfy, looks nice and gives good shape for a non wire. It's about £26 I think but I'm about to order another one as it's so comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now