Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this what its like in final few weeks ?

(8 Posts)
mummyneedinganswers Sat 07-Nov-15 20:49:50

I'm 36+5 and I am due to be induced in 10 days although I am having sweep on Tuesday at 37+1.

I'm experiencing alot of discharge sometime watery white and sometimes just watery. Sometimes it feels like bubbles coming from down there when I'm just sitting down or even when I'm walking. I have been having a few pains here and there like bad low period cramps and alot of lower back ache. And I am quite sick as sickness returned at 35 weeks so I'm back to being on anti emedics twice daily.

Is this what it's going to be like until the end is everyone as uncomfortable sore and sick as this and is this amount of mucus normal. If so I don't know how other mums do it when they go overdue as I am really struggling

AmyLaura25 Sat 07-Nov-15 21:06:29

I feel your pain, I'm 37+1 and I've had enough! I've been experiencing the same with the discharge I generally feel gross. How some women feel sexy when pregnant is beyond me lol. Hope it all goes well for you smile x

mummyneedinganswers Sat 07-Nov-15 21:08:50

It's exhausting at this stage. And I know definitely don't feel sexy right now lol haven't since before pregnancy and same to you good luck x

Loiterer Sat 07-Nov-15 21:12:31

Hi mummy I was 2 days overdue with DS and yes the last couple of weeks were yuck. Last couple of days I felt hideous.

How long has the discharge been watery for? Don't forget waters can be a trickle, not a gush especially if the fore waters break on their own. I confused mine going with general dampness.

mummyneedinganswers Sat 07-Nov-15 21:24:30

That's what it's like just a constant general dampness that I sometimes feel running out. When I mentioned to midwife last week as I'm at maternity 4 times a wee for monitoring she said it was probably just pee. When I wear a pad it doesn't soak it or leave it feeling really wet so I don't want to go to my MAU Incase it's just pee. Discharge been very watery since Tuesday/Wednesday

Loiterer Sat 07-Nov-15 21:29:56

I'd mention to your midwife again and show her the pad. Waters have a distinctive smell like hay.

mummyneedinganswers Sat 07-Nov-15 21:47:55

I'm due back up on Monday anyway so will mention it then and I'm having a sweep on Tuesday so I'm sure they will tell me if they think they have gone. Thanks though as I just thought it was nothing x

Loiterer Sat 07-Nov-15 23:20:58

Don't want to worry you and I'm not an expert! I would just keep an eye especially if you're getting cramping pains and feeling uncomfortable. Good luck for Monday grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now