Talk

Advanced search

Heartburn..!!!

(9 Posts)
Brunette28 Wed 04-Nov-15 19:14:51

Just a moan really..!! Heartburn is really starting to drive me mad, I mean it's every single day and annoys me for a least 3 hours a day. I hate gaviscon and not keen on Rennies....anything else that could help?

Junosmum Wed 04-Nov-15 19:19:44

I'm almost mainlining chocolate milkshake. It helps.

Jensonacklespenlid Wed 04-Nov-15 19:30:37

Ask your doctor for ranitidine (zantac) its my life saver!!!

sherbertlemon17 Wed 04-Nov-15 19:35:16

I second milkshakes! Also sleeping propped up and some upward side stretches seem to help.

IpsyUpsyDaisyDo Wed 04-Nov-15 19:40:09

Ranitidine is your friend, it's marvellous stuff. I also drank a lot of milk. My horrendous heartburn disappeared the moment DD popped out!

CrumpetHead Wed 04-Nov-15 21:43:16

Ranitidine is 79p in b&m bargains smile

Notimefortossers Wed 04-Nov-15 21:46:02

Peppermint tea

ChristinaParsons Wed 04-Nov-15 21:52:06

Gaviscon,mint tea, warm milk and sleeping slightly propped up. It does go as soon as baby is born!

Daffodil3228 Thu 05-Nov-15 12:18:47

Hello great this is just what I wanted to whinge about!! Not enjoying horrible heartburn. Also my stupid pregnancy nausea has never actually gone away through this pregnancy so I feel to add heartburn into the mix is an insult!!! I hate gaviscon too but am going to give ranitidine a go...choc milkshakes also sound like a good tip!!
I'm 34 weeks...so looking forward to my stomach working again when the baby comes....hang in there all you fellow heartburn sufferers :-)
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now