Talk

Advanced search

Winstanleys Pramworld

(7 Posts)
ejclementine Wed 04-Nov-15 07:28:42

Has anyone used them recently and are they good? There's a pushchair bundle on the site I've got my eye on but just want to check others experiences. I doubt the Bugaboos will be in anyone's Black Friday sales! Thanks

WordGetsAround Wed 04-Nov-15 07:29:30

I've used them for a car seat a year or so ago. They were brilliant!

Cleansheetsandbedding Wed 04-Nov-15 07:31:04

I used them for my Stokke smile

nuttybananas Wed 04-Nov-15 13:44:15

i found them online and went to the shop - found them very good - bought my travel system through them, also a lightweight buggy and will be heading there soon to get a buggy board...

Tootle10 Wed 04-Nov-15 15:26:10

We ordered our Cybex Priam travel system / car seat from there a couple of weeks ago (we also found them online but visited the store in person as it's not too far from us). The customer service is excellent, we'll definitely be using them for future purchases.

NinjaMommy Wed 04-Nov-15 19:50:57

Had 2 prams from there. The first was fading after about a couple of months(mountain buggy) and winstanleys were great. Put me in touch with MB then when MB had finished faffing about sending numerous new fabrics(yawn!), winstanleys let me *swap for a bugaboo buffalo!
*swap-if DP ever asks, it was a straight swap, and I didn't have to put ANY money(£400) towards it! Ok!! blush

NinjaMommy Wed 04-Nov-15 19:53:17

I also got a 'free' maxi cosi car seat with the bug. Think it was an extra £15 or something. Then sold it on eBay for £90. Boom!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now