Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Early pregnancy symptoms????

(15 Posts)
ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 12:29:31

Hey guys so I was just wondering if someone could help me out here.
My cycles are 40 days long. Today would have been the start of my period but it has yet to show. I know that it is only early but normally would have showed up by now.
All week before my period was due my boobs have been mildly hurting. When my partner leans against them when we are spooning on the sofa I have to ask him to move his arm as it kind of hurts for me. They have been on and off. I have had back pain since yesterday which comes and goes and lasts for a good hour. Same situation with my pelvic area on both sides.
I have had some belly button pain but that only happened about twice and that was last week. Also last week I was stood in the bedroom whilst talking with my partner and had to rush into the bathroom because I felt something come out of me which happened to be (and sorry for the tmi) a huge glob of smooth discharge.There was so much of it. I didn't get anymore after that. we have had unprotected sex 4 times this month and whilst we are not trying for a baby, we also aren't preventing it either as we honestly wouldn't mind if we did get pregnant as we have been together for 3 and a half years, we live together and we both work so our situation is pretty strong. Also I forgot to mention yesterday and today I have had extreme fatigue. I have just seemed to lose all my energy, Whilst in the bath last night I found it a great mission to wash my hair as I just didn't have the energy. Not to mention the shortness of breath that I have been experiencing.
Like I said my period is due today and My test was BFN. Was anyone similar to this and then found that they were pregnant. It would be much appreciated. Thank you

lemonslemonslemons Tue 03-Nov-15 12:54:06

Hi Allegra

It sounds like it could be, but then I found that my PMS symptoms were much the same as my pregnancy symptoms. What test did you use? First Response are meant to be the best to pick it up early so maybe get one for tomorrow morning?

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 13:11:26

Hey lemonslemonslemons, thank you for your reply
Yeah that's why I am so confused. I wish there were different symptoms for pregnancy and Pms.
I used the boots brand, I know that some women don't make enough HCG until a couple of days after their missed period so Yeah i think I will get one for the morning if it comes back negative then I will have to try and wait until I am a week late although I know that this is all that I'm going to be thinking about until AF arrives

Klaptrap Tue 03-Nov-15 13:55:03

It's so hard to say! Your symptoms sound promising (and similar to mine when I did get my BFP) but at the same time I had very similar symptoms some months and wasn't pregnant.

I really hope it's good news for you though, the waiting is the most frustrating thing!

Bellejournee Tue 03-Nov-15 13:59:02

It is hard to say, but sounds positive! I used superdrug tests with all of my pregnancies and knew 4/5 days before my period was due. Worth a go!

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 14:10:32

Hey Klaptrap, I was getting excited reading your comment then, saying you had similar symptoms when you conceived but yes you are right. They are near enough the same as AF symptoms. Thank you, I really hope it's my month.
Hey Bellejournee, Hmm maybe I will get some super drug tests as well, I'm scared though because It is horrible seeing the negative.
Still no sign of AF and I have had on and off mild cramps all day. Keep thinking I'm out but when I check there isn't even a spec on underwear

Inwaiting Tue 03-Nov-15 14:15:09

I didn't have any symptoms expect fatigue. Everything was an effort and I was going to bed at stupid o clock. I did a test and it was a BFN. Went to put test in the bin 10 mins later and there was a tinnnnnnny faint line. Held off until the next day and got my BFP. That was when my period was one day late

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 14:25:07

Hey Inwaiting, wow it was a good job that you checked afterwards! I thought I may have seen a faint line on the test but ignored it as you had to really stare at it to see it and even then I think I was just seeing things. I wish I could fast forward these days so I know

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 14:43:18

I am now getting a weird pain above my belly button and in the middle of my lower abdomen.....strange hmm

Everythinggettingbigger Tue 03-Nov-15 14:57:50

Hi ALLEGRA21, I got that weird pain above my belly button too! im now 10 weeks, fingers crossed this is your month but please don't be disheartened if its not (I know easier said than done) theres always next month!

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 15:05:19

Hey Everythinggettingbigger, Congratulations and again another person who gives me hope and thank you I know it's so hard playing the waiting game though, the days seem to drag when you're waiting! the one thing I question though is the back pain it has been giving me discomfort, I never really felt back pain when AF has showed and yet I am getting it now. Feeling so many emotions right now. May end up going crazy by the end of the week!

Everythinggettingbigger Tue 03-Nov-15 15:20:37

have you tried doing a clear blue test yet? I was only 3+5 when I found out using a clear blue, the line was so strong we thought it could be twins (scanned at 5 weeks, one baby in there!) I have been having lots of cramps and actually said to my DP this morning, I don't remember having this much of an achey back so early on with my DS, (pains in back is why I had an early scan). I don't want to be building your hopes up, that negative test is a horrible feeling but the longer you wait and build it up in your head the bigger impact a negative might have. I really really hope its positive for you smile

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 15:29:41

I haven't tried the clear blue tests yet no, I'm going to wait for my partner to get back from work and speak to him about picking up a clear blue test, i know they are a little more expensive but I guess that's because they are good and thank you and if this isn't my month well it's like you said there is always next month and the month after that, I just worry with my cycle being 40 days long that it might be a little more difficult to conceive....Just over thinking things now lmao

ALLEGRA21 Tue 03-Nov-15 15:57:41

Has anyone heard of this? I just tested on an ovulation test stick and it came up positive not to faint you can definitely see it. But I'm supposed to start my period today so does it mean I've ovulated instead?

lemonslemonslemons Thu 05-Nov-15 11:12:34

Any more news OP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now