Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Does this sound like spd/pgp?

(2 Posts)
Junosmum Tue 03-Nov-15 11:27:32

Until yesterday I've been fine, very little hip/ pelvis pain, tiny bit of sciatic type pain.

Yesterday, part way through the day I started with a bad pain in my pubic area- the boney bit between my legs at the front. It's fine when I'm sat or stood still but going from standing to sitting and walking is painful. I slept with a pillow between my legs and this morning it was much better but after a while the pain came back and now it's worse than yesterday. I can't stand straight to walk, I look like a little old lady.

Should I see my gp or just wait and see? It's only been2 days.

ispyfispi Tue 03-Nov-15 12:09:26

Yep, physio referral a good idea. If you're not seeing your midwife for a while just call them/your surgery. They will basically just show you positions to avoid, things that can help and give you a support belt. You don't say how many weeks you are though. Sometimes the referral can take a while and if you're due imminently it might not happen in time.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: