Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sleeplessinnorth - thank you all so much

(47 Posts)
Sleeplessinnorthlondon Mon 02-Nov-15 04:52:00

There are so many individual people I need to thank here and when things settle down I will but wanted to post heartfelt gratitude to all who helped me get to be sitting here tonight holding my beautiful son, who is a healthy weight, passed all his paed checks and has the world's most beautiful face. I feel myself since giving birth for first time in months: am sti scared and not slept in a fair while now but I know I am me again and so very very lucky to have this boy and to have had all your support to get us here. I won't come on site for a whole I think as seem to misuse it and can see self searching and posting crazy non issues in these early weeks but when things settle down I will if only to repay huge huge debt of gratitude to all the women who helped me. One message to anyone who felt the way I did; you're not alone, it gets better and it's worth it xxxxxxxxc

Indiechic Mon 02-Nov-15 05:35:16

Congratulations! You did it! Start the meds now and enjoy your bundle. Look after yourself flowers

ACatCalledFang Mon 02-Nov-15 07:56:06

Congratulations! Now rest, and enjoy getting to know your son (don't they smell amazing?!) flowers

Rozalia0 Mon 02-Nov-15 07:57:44

Congratulations on your lovely son. So happy for you. thanks

Every1KnowsJeffTheJerkOlantern Mon 02-Nov-15 08:05:25

Congratulations flowers you've done so so well.

Dixiechick17 Mon 02-Nov-15 08:10:11

Congratulations. So happy that you have a healthy boy in your arms smile you've done amazingly flowers

LadyStark Mon 02-Nov-15 08:12:02

Congratulations, I'm so pleased to see this post grin flowers

wanderingwondering Mon 02-Nov-15 08:13:43

I'm so so pleased for you that you got through it. Have been thinking of you. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful boy

RJnomaaaaaargh Mon 02-Nov-15 08:15:18

Oh wow. I've been following your threads but not posting and I've been so sad for you for what you went through. Congratulations I am so pleased you are there flowers

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Mon 02-Nov-15 08:15:20

Congratulations on your beautiful son! Xxx

weebarra Mon 02-Nov-15 08:16:24

Congratulations on your son, and well done on getting through some very dark days!

SurelyYoureJokingMrFeynman Mon 02-Nov-15 08:17:02

Oh such wonderful news!

I've been following your thread throughout, quietly willing you on, though I had nothing to add to the very wise posts by so many MNers.

Congratulations!

Thurlow Mon 02-Nov-15 08:19:56

Congratulations sleep, that's wonderful news! Enjoy your little boy, and I sincerely hope that you stay feeling well xx

Hunterschicken Mon 02-Nov-15 08:23:17

So so pleased to see this post, huge congratulations and enjoy your lovely son xx

puddingisgood Mon 02-Nov-15 08:23:59

Fantastic news Sleepless, well done! flowers

AmurAmour Mon 02-Nov-15 08:30:17

So happy to read this. Well done for getting through to this point and welcome to your beautiful boy xx

PotteringAlong Mon 02-Nov-15 08:31:46

I'm so so pleased for you flowers I've thought about you a lot recently and I hope this is the start of a brilliant adventure for you all.

DimpleHands Mon 02-Nov-15 09:15:13

I'm so pleased! I was exactly the same in that my depression just lifted as soon as I had had my son. Just goes to show how powerful hormones are.

All the very best - first month is tough but then things start to get easier!

Rollermum Mon 02-Nov-15 09:20:26

Do glad to see this, I had been following your posts. Congratulations flowers

DorothyDove Mon 02-Nov-15 09:24:16

Great news sleep! I've followed your story but didn't feel I had anything to add either. I think we had the same due date (I am still going!!). Wanted to wish your little family all the best and hope things just keep getting better from here flowers

roughtyping Mon 02-Nov-15 09:26:44

Huge congratulations! So glad to hear about your baby.xx

hotandbothered24 Mon 02-Nov-15 09:28:11

Great news sleepless, enjoy your beautiful son and continue your recovery

Jeffreythegiraffe Mon 02-Nov-15 09:52:08

Congratulations! Best update ever! So pleased for you and your beautiful son. Enjoy xxx

HJBeans Mon 02-Nov-15 10:00:45

Was a lurker on your thread as I had nothing useful to say, but so very glad to read this update. Congratulations and enjoy him.

MissSMartin Mon 02-Nov-15 10:07:07

Massive congratulations flowers flowers flowers xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now