Talk

Advanced search

Feel fecking awful

(3 Posts)
Wishfulmakeupping Sun 01-Nov-15 11:04:52

34 weeks. Been back and forth to midwife and had check up at hosp last week as had high bp with dc1. They said it was borderline so to have weekly checks now.
I'm fed up felt like shit for about 3 weeks now completely exhusted, dizzy, sick my head is banging- I can't face another 6 weeks of this I'm feel like a complete mess I've not got the energy to wash my hair today- poor dh is having to look after dd and sort the house out all weekend sad

mummyneedinganswers Sun 01-Nov-15 11:19:55

I know how u feel I have GD and have been at the clinic every week from 15 weeks and now also because I can't feel her movements anymore since 32 weeks I have to go to my maternity 3/4 times a week to have ctg monitoring it's a pain in the arse. Hang in there though everyday is a step closer to your baby. Xx

Wishfulmakeupping Sun 01-Nov-15 11:43:20

Thanks that sounds so tough sad hopefully you've not got long to go. I just hate feeling so useless so much to do and I can't do anything just so tired I'm sure there's something wrong sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now