Talk

Advanced search

Petrified of being pregnant again!

(3 Posts)
Cgow Wed 28-Oct-15 20:51:19

So I have a amazing 5 month old baby girl and she's my world, but I'm so worried I may be pregnant again! It stems from this pregnancy, I found out I was expecting when I was 25+6 so I had no idea!
My period is now late (only by a day or so) but I am scared! There have been a few major changes this month.. Me going back to work .. Teething baby so I have been stressed, not sure if this has impacted it. I have had regular periods since birth and have been on the pill.
I really am not ready for another baby in fact my daughter is perfect and is all I need and want! I know it sounds awful but it's true right now.
I am too scared to take a test in case it's positive I really don't know what to do x

Junosmum Wed 28-Oct-15 21:38:06

You know what you need to do- take a test. It's the only way you'll know. You're only 5 months post birth, it could be anything!

Cgow Wed 28-Oct-15 21:56:04

I know it's just the total fear of it being positive! That's all my partner knows how worried I am about getting pregnant again I find it hard even know to sleep with him just in case even with all protection under the sun. I will just do the test tomorrow and hope for the best thing for me and that would be negative, have to be honest although I feel like it's horrible sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now