Talk

Advanced search

opinions?

(6 Posts)
Vicky12cx Wed 28-Oct-15 19:36:11

so a few weeks ago i was bleeding brown blood for 6 days with abit of cramping but with no clots. I went for an early scan and not much showed on the ultrasound so they had to carry out an internal scan? this showed that there was a sac and yolk but no baby, they were worried that the size of the sac 17mm by 24mm had no baby in because it was fairly big for nothing to be in there, they also fount a cyst on my left ovary, they have told me to go back next thursday to see if the baby has grown, but last friday i went to the toilet and when i had a wee there was a bit of red blood and a tiny clot with cramping. Nothing since then at all. Just really anxious and want to know what is going on? Tia xxxx

Heavenscent86 Wed 28-Oct-15 20:34:44

How many weeks should you be at the moment?

Vicky12cx Wed 28-Oct-15 20:41:53

I should be 8 weeks 2 days from my lmp - they said im measuring less than this as they cannot see a baby?, but ive heard from the date of you lmp you arent actually pregnant till 2 weeks after so this would make me around 6 weeks, and 5 weeks when i went for the early scan, if that makes sense? its just all so confusing.

Heavenscent86 Wed 28-Oct-15 20:51:40

I had a scan at 6 weeks based on my lmp and they found the baby but could it be possible you ovulated later? In which case you wouldn't be as many weeks as your lmp suggests. I hope all goes well for you when you go back for your next scan. It is a scary time but it's reassuring that your bleeding has been mostly brown and no clotting.

Vicky12cx Wed 28-Oct-15 20:57:51

I have no idea, i though i had the dates bang on, i obviously havent, im hoping too at least see a baby in the sac next week! its just so hard waiting around no knowing whats going on, pregnancy tests get no lighter they just get darker, its all so confusing just trying not to stress out about it

mummyneedinganswers Wed 28-Oct-15 21:05:40

I'm 35 weeks pregnant but when I found out going by my lmp I should have been 7 weeks. I had a cyst rupture in my ovaries and when they scanned me I only measured 4 weeks.it turned out I ovulated later in my cycle meaning I wasn't as far on as I should have been. My original dye date was 7th November but has been put back to 30th due to ovulating later. And I didn't see a baby for another 2 1/2 weeks as there was only an empty space when I was scanned x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now