Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scar tissue bubbling?

(3 Posts)
Everythinggettingbigger Wed 28-Oct-15 15:45:08

I had breast augmentation 2 years ago, uplift and implants, and in the last week I have noticed the scarring underneath my right breast has, the only word I think to describe it is, bubbled? It had kind of folded over on itself and my boobs have gone up at least a cup size, I was thinking maybe it's just filling out where it's usually folded on itself. Anyone else experienced this? It's my second pregnancy but had the work done after first.

Impatientwino Wed 28-Oct-15 16:55:05

This is my second pregnancy I've had a breast reduction after my first and the scars under both my boobs have gotten wider (I know what you mean bubbling) and they have been really sore so yes I think it's just lots of stretching going on! I'm hoping they
will go back to normal afterwards confused

Everythinggettingbigger Thu 29-Oct-15 08:42:31

Thanks Impatientwino that does make me feel a lot better. Got a drs app tonight to be on the safe side but knowing someone else has experienced the same makes me feel a lot calmer about it. the strange thing is its only happened on the right side!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now