Talk

Advanced search

How accurate was nub theory for you?

(6 Posts)
ejclementine Tue 27-Oct-15 08:33:15

I have a very obvious downwards pointing nub (it was practically glowing in the 12 week scan), which indicates a girl according to the theory. Did anyone have a very obvious indication and then it turned out to be the opposite at birth? I'm happy either way, just curious about the theory.

mumtoason87 Tue 27-Oct-15 08:39:23

I have a very obvious 'Text book' girl nub at 12 week scan, and it has been confirmed a girl at 20 week scan. Check out ingender.com. Xx

oneconfusedchick Tue 27-Oct-15 09:28:57

I had a few people comment on mine saying it was a girl... 20 week scan and ITS A BOY! Maybe mine was not obvious though but I would take the theory with a pinch of salt.

AmberLav Tue 27-Oct-15 20:54:37

With DC2, there was a classic girl nub that showed up perfectly on the scan pic. Lo and behold, 30 weeks later, a little girl arrived...

Dixiechick17 Tue 27-Oct-15 20:57:59

Definite girl nub and It was right, I now have a little girl smile

ejclementine Tue 27-Oct-15 21:03:40

Thanks ladies. Mine is a textbook girl nub so I'm convinced it's a girl. We wanted a surprise but I had stupidly slready discovered the nub theory on here before our scan and never expected to see such a clear one, so I feel a bit like I've spoiled it for myself, even though we will never truly know until b-day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now