Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

any ideas?

(3 Posts)
babyblues19 Sun 25-Oct-15 22:50:24

I'm just wondering if anyone has had an experience of this, I'm 40 weeks pregnant and noticed a significant increase in discharge the last few weeks but today in particular I've noticed the discharge has stained my panty liner a lightish brown tinged color, not sure if I should be worried or not..any ideas what this could be??

carbolicsoaprocked Sun 25-Oct-15 23:27:26

This sounds like 'bloody show' - completely normal and it means things are progressing normally. It's your mucus plug going, so things may be getting started for you! [http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/labour-signs-what-happens.aspx#close is the NHS's info about it]] Very exciting! Good luck.

carbolicsoaprocked Sun 25-Oct-15 23:28:16

Sorry, the link isn't working - www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/labour-signs-what-happens.aspx#close

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: