Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Flutters at 11 weeks or going mad?

(7 Posts)
ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sun 25-Oct-15 21:02:16

I'm 11+3 and swear I can feel flutters last couple days really low down in the middle! Second DC.
Had a scan yesterday and the sonographer asked have I felt anything as she's the most active baby she's ever seen apparently.
I hope it's not gas blush

Ficidy Sun 25-Oct-15 21:56:17

I felt this baby at 10 weeks! I know it was the baby. Don't doubt yourself. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. Congratulations!

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sun 25-Oct-15 22:15:01

Ah that's put my mind at rest!
I can be excited now eek!
Thank you smile

ScarlettDarling Sun 25-Oct-15 22:18:40

I felt my second dc ridiculously early, I think at 11 weeks you would definitely expect to be feeling flutters with a second baby!

Enjoy!

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sun 25-Oct-15 22:20:10

Ahh I'm so excited now it's been "confirmed", OH thinks I'm mad blush

Battleshiphips2 Sun 25-Oct-15 22:28:55

I asked my midwife this a while back as I could feel things around 11 weeks and she said a lot of second time mums feel movement earlier. She said you know what it feels like so you pick up on it earlier. I'm now 20 weeks and I'm sure he deliberately stamps on my bladder! I don't know how something so small can kick so hard!

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Sun 25-Oct-15 22:36:19

Hahah I've all that to look forward too!
Many loo trips now so can imagine it's worse when bigger

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now