Talk

Advanced search

I would like a slap please...

(6 Posts)
socktastic Sun 25-Oct-15 20:13:55

Seriously! Spent my whole day worrying!

I'm 32, second pregnancy - first one ended in mmc at 12 week scan and only 5 weeks down the line at the moment. Had the tiniest bit of tiny spotting this morning (2 miniscule streaks, no longer than a flipping maggot!) and still getting the early pregnancy stomach cramps.

Of course I have spent the whole day putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10. I'm so worried that what happened last time may repeat itself.

I also feel awful as my low mood is really making DH worried too.

Any slaps, words along the lines of 'get a grip woman' or offers of chocolate will be gratefully accepted. Especially the chocolate bit.

Sighing Sun 25-Oct-15 20:29:32

Chocolate. Lots of chocolate. It could be from implantation. Breathe in and out. flowers try to take each day. Another 2 weeks maybe ask for a referral for an early scan?

waitingforcalpoltowork Sun 25-Oct-15 20:37:18

i had this with all three really but number two was a doozy for bleeding during pregnancy they all arrived safe and well and two of them are asleep upstairs one is internetting behind the sofa as we speak no slap needed i worried mercilessly and they are all fine flowers

Bumpingalong84 Sun 25-Oct-15 20:49:04

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling as never had a mc, however I spotted a fair bit between weeks 5-10!! I am now 36weeks pregnant! So calm down, have some tea and cake and relax. Fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy for you flowerssmile

socktastic Mon 26-Oct-15 16:04:35

Thanks you lovely people. Back to work today so mind was occupied. Maybe I just need distractions.

Will calm TF down!

blueobsessive Tue 27-Oct-15 10:45:46

Worrying is totally understandable. Suggest distraction therapy and mild exercise. Good idea to post for support. Much better than worrying about the worrying. Good luck. Keeping everything crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now