Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleed or period?

(5 Posts)
ctotoro Sun 25-Oct-15 13:15:36

Hi,
So i'm due on tomorrow (according to Ovia - I actually think in a couple more days) but last night and today I've been having cramps, with some light brown discharge, also came across feeling very sick earlier to the point where I really thought I was going to throw up. My periods have never come early, only ever late by a few days. Anyone had an experience like this and found out they were pregnant? Could it be implantation? Also took a pregnancy test this morning - negative, but I know it could still be too early, especially if it is implantation.

Onthepigsback Tue 27-Oct-15 00:19:14

If your periods are on time usually, I'd say it's most likely a period. You can test at this stage though, even if you are not due for 2-3 days.

Oysterbabe Tue 27-Oct-15 06:48:24

I didn't have implantation bleeding so maybe someone will be along in a bit to say different but if you're due tomorrow and the test is negative I'd say it's likely to be your period.

JellyMouldJnr Tue 27-Oct-15 07:07:32

FWIW I had an experience like this - I thought I had started my period, had nasty cramps, then no further blood after 1 day. I was pregnant. All you can do is wait and see what happens. Fingers crossed!

Junosmum Tue 27-Oct-15 08:41:20

I had implantation bleeding- one wipe of brown blood and a bit of cramping. Didn't get a bfp until 3 days after that (the day my period was due). How you've gone on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now