Talk

Advanced search

bfn?

(8 Posts)
Sadie91 Fri 23-Oct-15 22:23:47

Hey guys,
I'm just wondering whether anyone here has always had bfn and yet turned out to be pregnant? I'm am currently on cd59....no af or bfp.
Just wanting to see who else has had this before as I'm driving myself up the wall!
Thanks lovelies xxx

MagpieCursedTea Fri 23-Oct-15 22:49:52

Are your cycles normally irregular or have you recently come off hormonal birth control?
The other possibility is that sometimes women get an anovulatory cycle because of stress, illness or sometimes for no apparent reason, your body will just skip a period.

Sadie91 Fri 23-Oct-15 22:58:11

I came of the pill around about April i think. My longest cycle before this (a few months ago) was 40 day. Almost 20 days less! :/
No particularly different stressed that I can think off.
I was convinced I was pregnant for a while as I was nauseous, my skin has been terrible for the last month, I keep getting headaches and sometimes a bit dizzy (like I've had a few drinks)
Cramps in the lower left side of my stomach and that heavy dull feeling.
My little girl is 2 and is not breast fed anymore so I can't think of anything that would have an effect.

MagpieCursedTea Fri 23-Oct-15 23:05:46

If you're getting bfns then it sounds like you haven't ovulated or have ovulated late. Might be worth speaking to your GP about your cycles if they've been irregular. I know how frustrating it is, I've just got to the end of an 82 day cycle thlconfused

Sadie91 Fri 23-Oct-15 23:10:08

82 days?! Holy cow.
I'm sat here going nuts at 59, I can't imagine how annoying it must have been for you sad
If af isn't here by Tuesday I will
Be ringing the doctor. Just didn't want to calm them for them to su wait again. But by then it will have been two months since my lmp X

MagpieCursedTea Fri 23-Oct-15 23:11:39

Yeah it's a nightmare! Hope you get resolved one way or another soon, give your GP a call anyway, worth a shot!

Sadie91 Fri 23-Oct-15 23:25:31

Yeah I will do, it's just annoying really, like in August I knew exactly when I was going to come on and now I'm just kinda hanging in limbo...I feel unprepared lol X

toohardtothinkofaname Sat 24-Oct-15 08:14:53

My cycles when TTC were 90+, 80+, 60 + and 4th successful try was 56 days. So bloody frustrating!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now