Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

16 weeks and having weird ovary pain..?!

(5 Posts)
Frankie72 Fri 23-Oct-15 07:09:55

I'm 16+1 and keep getting sharp pain in my ovary area when I cough or sneeze. Sometimes it's when I move around but if I'm still it's not there. It's can last for a few seconds but then goes..?? Any ideas?? It's stressing me out :-( pervious mc so quite anxious anyway!!
Thanks in advance lovelies

mummyneedinganswers Fri 23-Oct-15 07:15:26

Round ligament pain it's quite painful mine started around 17 weeks

Frillsandspillsx2 Fri 23-Oct-15 09:20:42

Yes round ligament pain. Mine started very early on whenever I'd cough or sneeze, it's eased off now though (touch wood) and I'm 32 weeks. I always feel like I've been shot in the groin when it happens to me though, I find it very painful

ProbablyMe Fri 23-Oct-15 09:28:44

I agree with everyone else - round ligament pain. I've got it already and I'm only 9+3! I've had a cold and cough for 10 days now and it bloody hurts sometimes!

dizzylemon Fri 23-Oct-15 09:35:33

Like everyone says above - and apparently you can get it more on the right. It's how I knew it wasn't ovary pain as I only have a left one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now