Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

16 weeks and having weird ovary pain..?!

(5 Posts)
Frankie72 Fri 23-Oct-15 07:09:55

I'm 16+1 and keep getting sharp pain in my ovary area when I cough or sneeze. Sometimes it's when I move around but if I'm still it's not there. It's can last for a few seconds but then goes..?? Any ideas?? It's stressing me out :-( pervious mc so quite anxious anyway!!
Thanks in advance lovelies

mummyneedinganswers Fri 23-Oct-15 07:15:26

Round ligament pain it's quite painful mine started around 17 weeks

Frillsandspillsx2 Fri 23-Oct-15 09:20:42

Yes round ligament pain. Mine started very early on whenever I'd cough or sneeze, it's eased off now though (touch wood) and I'm 32 weeks. I always feel like I've been shot in the groin when it happens to me though, I find it very painful

ProbablyMe Fri 23-Oct-15 09:28:44

I agree with everyone else - round ligament pain. I've got it already and I'm only 9+3! I've had a cold and cough for 10 days now and it bloody hurts sometimes!

dizzylemon Fri 23-Oct-15 09:35:33

Like everyone says above - and apparently you can get it more on the right. It's how I knew it wasn't ovary pain as I only have a left one!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: