Talk

Advanced search

39 weeks pains

(5 Posts)
Rachelsarahw Mon 19-Oct-15 23:54:45

I've had constant back ache and keep getting period like cramps, I've been loosing my mucus plug for the past week or so and my lady parts are so painful when I stand up or walk, my belly feels very heavy when I stand up it hurts! I've had diarreah now it's gone back to normal! Felt very sick also I don't know if I'm engaged or not as haven't been checked, is this a sign of labour?

JassyRadlett Mon 19-Oct-15 23:56:51

Sounds like it. grin is this your first?

With my first, I had a massive clear out the day before I went into labour.

This time around is being much more stop start, and pretty much as you're describing.

When's your next MW appointment?

Rachelsarahw Tue 20-Oct-15 00:07:55

This is my 2nd baby now! I didn't have any of this with my 1st! And not till 41 weeks now so have noway of knowing really! X

JassyRadlett Tue 20-Oct-15 00:11:13

The MW I saw today said it's really normal to have mild contractions on and off for a week or more before proper labour with second and later babies, ditto the GI issues. It's supposed to make labour much faster when it comes. I bloody hope so, I've been having stop-start contractions since Friday.

With DS I went from Not In Labour to In Labour. Not this time...

Rachelsarahw Tue 20-Oct-15 00:16:23

I went straight away with my first after a sweep but with this baby it's constant pains and confusing niggles! I seen a mw today but she just said oh you might have baby in a few days! Didn't check me or anything!
The pains are just frustrating being on and off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now