Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Inconculsive gender scan (twins) with Babybond?

(4 Posts)
Wildflower91 Mon 24-Aug-15 12:32:28

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had a gender scan come back inconclusive. I'm 18 weeks preg with identical twins and at my scan yesterday with Babybond they couldn't identify what gender from either baby! (My own hospital has a policy not to reveal gender which is fair enough). The sonographer asked me to go for a short walk and come back, and was then still unable to come to a decision. Firstly she thought girls, then boys...then decided I should come back in a few days time, has anyone had a similar experience and then gotten results second time around?

mummyneedinganswers Mon 24-Aug-15 12:49:00

I went at 16 weeks with my singleton pregnancy and they got inconclusive aswell. I was asked to return at 18 weeks which I did and they confirmed girl and T my 20 weeks scan it was confirmed a girl x

lauraa4 Mon 24-Aug-15 14:22:24

I had the same thing but not because of not being able to see the gender, but because they couldn't get a clear view of his face where his arms were covering it. After two hours of walking around etc he still wouldn't move.

I was booked in for two weeks later and all was fine. Even if after a few days the babies are not in a good enough position for the sonographer to make a clear decision you will keep being invited to go back in until they are certain.

thekingfisher Mon 24-Aug-15 14:35:02

my private gender scan came back as female
My son was born at 42 weeks!
I'd probably not push for them to make a call on the gender!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now