Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fab strappy vests at H&M £3.99!

(6 Posts)
u32ng Fri 21-Aug-15 16:49:17

In just the regular (non-maternity) section H&M have got a heap of spaghetti strap vests for £3.99. Very long (so will easily cover a bump), and absolutely perfect to go under a pregnancy wrap top like the Jojo ones.

They've got black, white, purple, dusky red, green, dark grey, lighter grey (and maybe a couple of others I can't remember).

Best part is that the straps are adjustable so can be tightened to ensure coverage of a hideous maternity bra (as most of them seem to be!grin)

Just thought I'd pass on as it's great to find a handy piece of clothing when pregnant.

RockerMummy184 Fri 21-Aug-15 20:12:00

I got some that sound very similar from Peacocks. They're amazing. They are really lovely soft material too.

None of my maternity stuff fits over my huge twin belly any more so the fact that they're so long has been a godsend.

Hairballs Sat 22-Aug-15 06:40:26

Love an H&M strappy vest - when I'm pregnant or not grin

MissSMartin Sat 22-Aug-15 09:19:04

I love h&m vests grin

forever 21 also do really cheap vests in a large variety of colours!

TinyMonkey Sat 22-Aug-15 09:27:00

I got some of the same last year when I was pregnant, they are brilliant for the price. Wearing one in bed right now in fact!

onefootinthebed Sat 22-Aug-15 22:40:55

Love these I wear some of the £7.99 dresses from like the jersey department.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now