Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just got bfp...shooting pains downstairs! Help!

(4 Posts)
Reebok Thu 20-Aug-15 19:38:15

Hi everyone, I need some reassurance as I'm really scared. I mc almost 5 weeks ago (my second mc in 3 years) and now I'm pregnant again. I should be roughly 4 weeks and 5 days or so...anyway today I had shooting pains in my downstairs area. It only lasted 10 seconds but it threw me off track. I'm worried its a sign I'm going to mc again. I don't remember if I had these pains with my LO. Has anyone ever experienced shooting pains and been ok?

sarkymare Thu 20-Aug-15 20:38:59

pains, aches and niggles are very common during early pregnancy, well the whole of pregnancy actually. As long as the pains aren't too bad or accompanied by any bleeding then I see nothing to worry about smile

DizzyMerry Thu 20-Aug-15 21:09:16

I will also say it's very common. I had the same with DD and again this time. Currently 7+4. Sorry you had a mc. Fx for a super sticky bean.

Reebok Thu 20-Aug-15 21:14:32

Thank you for the reassurance. Guess the fear never leaves you once you have mc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now