Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32+6 & urgent advice needed.

(8 Posts)
Fatty12 Tue 18-Aug-15 14:29:01

Hi ladies..

I'm not one to worry usually, but a tiny bit concerned about this. Since 3-4 days I'v felt like a massive spot on one side of my private parts.. like completely to the left on the skin so not directly on top. I'v just took it as a usual spot and I'v been washing myself everyday and normally it would go but just looked in mirror and its quite big and still there. When I say a spot, I'm not sure if i'm describing it well or whether any of this message makes sense.. lol but if anyone can make sense of it. What can it be? Shall i ring GP or leave it with the mindset that it's just a random spot and it'll disapear in its own time..

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Tue 18-Aug-15 14:34:47

Could be a Bartholin's cyst. I'd seek advice if I were you.

Fatty12 Tue 18-Aug-15 14:36:39

Yeah, i'v just made doc app for half 3. Thanks for replying xx

BowiesJumper Tue 18-Aug-15 14:44:59

Might be an ingrown hair or something?

Fatty12 Tue 18-Aug-15 14:48:09

Noo, this is literally massive! I'v had my fairshare of marks/spots around the pubic/legs area but this is different. I usually wouldn't think twice maybe it's just nothing. But I'd rather just get it checked for my own re-assurance. Explaining why I wanted to see doc to the receptionist, was awkward blush I'm really not good at explaining anything lol just need someone to check

BowiesJumper Tue 18-Aug-15 14:49:03

Ouch. hope it gets better for you!

captainproton Tue 18-Aug-15 14:53:12

Oh no, I had something similar when 34 weeks. I had tried to do some DIY bush maintenance, but obviously could hardly see what I was doing. I ended up with a badly ingrown hair that turned into an abcess. I had to get it removed under LA. I don't think it helped it was the height of summer and it was a bit sweaty (tmi) down there.

So definitely get it checked out! And I am not even going to attempt any DIY this pregnancy.

Doublebubblebubble Tue 18-Aug-15 19:09:38

I was going to suggest ingrown hair (have had one there - very annoying but I would still get it checked out just in case. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now