Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else a bottomless pit ATM?

(9 Posts)
Wishful80smontage Tue 18-Aug-15 13:36:25

I had this when expecting dd too a period of time where I literally could eat and eat and still be hungry.
Yesterday I had cereral, 2 bagels, strawberries,2 x crisps, biscuit, yogurt, cheesy pasta bake, and Ice cream.
Today so far I've had cornflakes, muffin, yogurt and 2 sandwiches for lunch (one wasn't enough). I'm still hungry going to have some fruit now this is ridiculous hope it doesn't last long I'm getting bigger by the minute!!

goldenhen Tue 18-Aug-15 14:31:31

I've invented the "second lunch" which is where you were a bit disappointed with your first lunch so you just have another one straight after.

BabyBNumberThree Tue 18-Aug-15 14:39:18

how far on are you?I was like that at first till around 16-18 weeks. now I'm 21 weeks I eat about half of my meal then have to leave the rest due to running out of space my stomach can't stretch anymore lol

CheesyWater Tue 18-Aug-15 14:41:17

Oh god I am so glad I'm not alone in this. Today's intake so far:

Rice Krispies
Bacon sarnie
Crumpet
Cherry tomatoes
Fruitopolis yoghurt
Mini strawberry trifle
Bag of quavers

blush

RhubarbAndMustard Tue 18-Aug-15 14:47:25

I'm battling nausea but had a craving for Macdonalds for lunch so had to get one.

I wolfed it down but one Big Mac was really not enough. Sitting here desperate for another. I usually eat more healthy, promise!

chopsface Tue 18-Aug-15 14:56:30

I have 2nd breakfast every day :-) and hungry every 2 hours! Just eaten a slice of cake and a pack of crisps for afternoon tea after a sandwich and yogurt 2 hours ago :-) I will be starving again at 5 ready for my evening meal and then pre bedtime snack...

DizzyMerry Tue 18-Aug-15 15:06:05

I'm only 7+2 and have a 2nd breakfast every day too and I'm hungry every couple of hours too! I'm trying to include lots and fruit and veg. I hope this doesn't continue for long otherwise I'll end up as big as a house blush

SpaggyBollocks Tue 18-Aug-15 15:11:37

with my first pregnancy I could barely eat one full meal a day. I didn't gain any weight and was still a size 6/8 throughout.

this time round my appetite is totally different. I can't stop! I'm doubling up every meal and scoffing biscuits in between. my sister is delighted and hopes I turn into a manatee.

CheesyWater Tue 18-Aug-15 15:24:20

Oh rhubarb... McDonalds...<massive drool>

Big Macs are probably my strongest pregnancy craving at the moment. Thank fuck I don't have a Maccy D's near me otherwise I'd probably just move in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now