Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Autumn due dates dreaming of Christmas pints? Want to join my club? (of one...)

(10 Posts)
dietcokemonster Tue 18-Aug-15 08:36:21

Tried this in antenatal clubs but no joy so giving it a go here... smile

I know NCT etc all starting soonish so we'll meet people there but starting this thread for anyone based in Norf Lahndahn due September December who is (obv) super excited (or terrified) about the new arrivals but also massively looking forward to being able to have a proper pintof guilt free large wine, maybe with a large serving of stilton or epoisses... In E Finchley and looking for some pals who might be up for talking about funnier / grosser elements of all this (lack of sex...ever expanding feet...fact I appear to have grown a tail) and generally being supportive as the day approaches and after - let me know if you're out there ladies!

AuntieStella Tue 18-Aug-15 08:44:24

Have you tried MN local?

Or perhaps Netmums (who I have heard are stronger on local pages/meet ups)?

Or in 'chat' with the location for the meet up specified in the title?

StonedGalah Tue 18-Aug-15 08:47:49

you had me at Christmas pints grin

Well I'm really looking forward to a large glass of red but I'm a beer drinking too when the mood grabs me.

I'm in South London and not bothering with NCT as this is DD2 and I'm not sure I'll find like minded local people anyway smile

Should say DD2 is due end of September.

contractor6 Tue 18-Aug-15 16:52:37

Hi I am not a beer drinker,but its one of my pregnancy cravings, thank goodness for becks blue. Am south London but up for a central Christmas drink?

contractor6 Tue 18-Aug-15 16:52:54

Sorry due End of September

StonedGalah Tue 18-Aug-15 17:20:27

contractor I too craved beer with dd1 and actually never drank it before!

dietcokemonster Tue 18-Aug-15 20:54:11

definitely up for central london christmas drink! How is everyone getting on? due mid november...bought nowt...totally behind and stressing about stressing smile decided tonight to have one medicinal small glass sauvy b - don't shoot me!

contractor6 Tue 18-Aug-15 21:37:32

stoned DH just popped to the off licence and joining me in alcohol free shandies grin

contractor6 Tue 18-Aug-15 21:38:15

We could meet up at Xmas markets for a mulled wine or two?

dietcokemonster Tue 18-Aug-15 21:45:30

Chickened out of wine - saving for Friday smile well up for markets yes smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now