Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding yet again. (Photo included)

(23 Posts)
Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 15:33:04

Today in my underwear their is a dried Brown/tan spot the size of a pea.
All the discharge I've had when wiping has been creamy white and I've found no other traces of nothing. Very worried thOugh.
Had scan Saturday 9+0 saw healthy baby and heartbeat but I'm paranoid what I'm seeing is blood

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 15:38:16

Photo of it. Does this look like blood?

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 18:33:29

This is how it looks now

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 19:59:27

Anyone?

perfectlybroken Mon 17-Aug-15 20:06:46

During my first pregnancy I had a lot of bleeding and constantly thought I was losing the baby, but bleeding, especially as light as your photo, without any cramping does not suggest miscarriage. I know how worrying it is though. Just rest if you can, and keep an eye on it.

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 20:14:59

Thanks.
I'm terrified this is my third lot of bleeding now and now I have to wait to be scanned again,
If I have to go through this wait once more I don't know how to cope with being in limbo again. It's really draining me and I look like a zombie all the time,
As soon as I get the all clear I start bleeding again.

Slavetominidictator Mon 17-Aug-15 20:22:30

During my second and third pregnancies, I had lots of this sort of intermittent bleeding....... I now have a very healthy 3 year old and 4 month old sleeping upstairs. In fact, in my first pregnancy, which had no bleeding, I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed at my 12 week scan. You may be totally fine but it is a worry, I know x

zannyminxoxox Mon 17-Aug-15 20:30:47

It doesnt look like blood to me just creamy discharge was there anything when you wiped

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 20:44:26

Their was nothing when I wiped just creamy discharge.
This discharge on my knickers was also creamy and then dried into this colour. It didn't come out this colour.

thobblywighs Mon 17-Aug-15 21:00:13

I had this browny/creamy discharge in both of my successful pregnancies. I was told that it was a bit of old blood that was "flushed out" by the creamy discharge. Occasionally it was darker brown and sometimes had tiny red clots. All was well though I panicked like crazy every time that I found it. Hope that it settles down for you soon.

Junosmum Mon 17-Aug-15 21:13:17

That looks like dried creamy mucus to me, I got it pre-pregnancy and now.

CheesyWater Mon 17-Aug-15 21:20:27

Doesn't look brown to me. Certainly not bleeding. Fingers crossed for you op.

DreamingOfADifferentMe Mon 17-Aug-15 21:24:04

I had the same with my pregnancy and all worked out fine. I wish you luck and a safe, happy few months!

Floggingmolly Mon 17-Aug-15 21:25:29

That's not blood. Calm down!

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 21:26:51

ThAnks everyone so nice to hear it's not blood.
Worried about people saying ' fingers crossed ' though does that mean people think it is blood ?
Sorry for all the questions.

lauraa4 Mon 17-Aug-15 21:31:02

No it doesn't look like blood. It looks like discharge

Doublebubblebubble Mon 17-Aug-15 21:31:38

Doesn't look brown bloodish to me... Looks creamy. I know its fucking ridiculously hard but honestly try not to over think things. Just let things happen as they happen. What you have here is just another delightful symptom of pregnancy. smile You're almost a quarter of the way through x don't let it be all stress and worry x good luck x

thobblywighs Mon 17-Aug-15 21:32:47

I think that it dries darker than it is when you wipe, if you see what I mean. Looking back, I think that mine was just normal discharge and actually, if I saw that when I wiped now, I wouldn't give it a second thought. Its just one of those glamorous pregnancy side effects.

Emmalbae Mon 17-Aug-15 21:37:16

Bloody pregnancy.
I bet baby is having a right giggle in their lol.
Saturday it was moving like crazy.
And I know as I saw heart beat at nine weeks I have an amazing chance of a successful pregnancy now.
I can't wait to till Friday to see little one again ( nhs seem to have given me my dating scan very early)
Yes a quarter of the way their. Just can't wait to meet them now though already .

RooibosTeaAgain Mon 17-Aug-15 22:08:56

Hi I have had red, pink then brown blood in this pregnancy. Had an early scan as it was booked for other reasons and told no obvious reason. However when I saw my GP she suggested she did a swab and found out I had thrush which may be the culprit.

Hope your scan goes well.

Emmalbae Tue 18-Aug-15 18:57:59

Hi people.

Had nothing today on my underwear really worried about yesterday still. I just wish I could confirm it wasn't blood,
Any more advice to ease my worries ?

MrsPCR Tue 18-Aug-15 22:17:03

Doesn't really look like blood to me. Definitely not fresh blood. I read somewhere it's the bright red blood you need to be concerned about as brown discharge can just be old stuff dislodged as your body changes or something.

Ilovecrapcrafts Tue 18-Aug-15 22:19:37

It's just discharge. I know early pregnancy is very stressful but you're going to make yourself ill at this rate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now