Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Constantly feeling sick..

(4 Posts)
Minniemouse94 Sun 16-Aug-15 18:42:08

I was just getting sickness here and there, now I'm past my 6 week mark, I feel sick constantly.. With no doubt, I was wondering how you girls put up with it?😩

mummyneedinganswers Sun 16-Aug-15 18:44:58

Sickness tablets I threw up all day and night from 5 weeks and it was shit I had HG so Dr prescribed two different sickness tablet to ease vomiting I'm still sick at 24 weeks but not as bad x

mumof2oneofeach Sun 16-Aug-15 18:47:10

Yep, go to GP. I was on loads on tablets for second child. Saved me...

Casablanca78 Sun 16-Aug-15 18:47:52

I'm 15 weeks and still feeling sick all day every day. This is my 2nd baby and it lasted for 7 months with my first so I'm not expecting it to go anytime soon. It's totally draining and on some days, totally debilitating. It does get me down but what can you do? It'll all be worth it in the end.

I've got medication for when its really bad but also use seaband mama wristbands. Preggie pop drops from amazon. Vitamin B6. All worth a try!

Really hope you start to feel better soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now