Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I need to get up!!

(6 Posts)
blondiejess1982 Sun 16-Aug-15 18:29:13

I am so tired ! Probably due to getting up so many times in the night to go to the toilet... I am currently laying on the sofa with the cat (who by the way is all warm and cozy) I need to get up and do some washing and have a bath... Oh and the thought of work tomorrow is not appealing at all!!!! How are you all finding the tiredness?

sarkymare Sun 16-Aug-15 18:37:45

Well I've just woke up from my second nap of the day so I'm finding the tiredness a little more bearable. For the next hour or so anyway wink

poocatcherchampion Sun 16-Aug-15 18:39:09

Oh I know. I need to give the babies their tea... Late...

QforCucumber Sun 16-Aug-15 18:40:07

I haven't got dressed today, napped twice on the sofa. Dreading work tomorrow. Only 10 weeks so lots of this to come too.

ARV1981 Sun 16-Aug-15 19:11:03

Glad I'm not alone! Been in my pjs all day. Feeling tired and hot and bothered.

36 weeks tomorrow! Getting closer smile shock grin

charleybelle Sun 16-Aug-15 19:31:32

I've spent most of today napping, very lucky my hubby used nap time to clean and tidy! Now in my dressing gown on the sofa with the cats! Really not looking forward to work tomorrow either. Just want to sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now